ka ae eela hreem hasa kahala hreem sakala hreem

ka ae eela hreem hasa kahala hreem sakala hreem
Those devoted to illusion enter blind darkness. Into greater darkness enter those who are solely attached to knowledge.

Friday, July 16, 2010

more on 3rd house

3rd house is known for courage, valour, brothers, help from friends, neighbours, documentation skills etc.

from my experience i have felt that, it is the house of business organizing too. Many a failed businessman has got a 3rd house occupied by a subha/benefic graha like sukra/venus or guru/jupitor or chandra/moon or budha/mercury.

by niyama, 3rd and 6th house are good positions for malefic planets, the logic being that upachaya(3, 6, 10 and 11) houses are aggressive houses.

can't timid people be successful too? lets find out more.


1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I have Mars in my 3 rd house from Ascendant and do not have siblings. I do not have friends and make enemies very easily in my work place and profession. I am very sad about all this and do not what to do. I have not been very successful at business either. My DOB is 9th October 1981, Mumbai. At this point in life any guidance on what I should do to come across as a more social person, not have jealous, enemies as colleagues and what sort of proffession (self employed, government, corporate, small freelance etc) should I pursue would be useful. Would you have any advice?

    ReplyDelete